Apr 3, 2006

The "man room"....should that be in caps???

The man in his room with his dog....is that my DYSON??

The man room is fully furnished with 4 couches, not all pictured, an entertainment center housing the t.v and the X-Box, the "D.J" area (holding all the music equip) and the coffee table which is actually my own work in progress. Oh...and a heater ( the white thing...remember this is actually just a garage. It's cold in there!)

And of course...the Man, himself. Gorgeous isn't he?

*wink*
























5 comments:

believingthomas said...

that is such a posed picture. If he was really playing poker he would have NO MONEY.

Christi Dobson said...

*Grin* It isn't money...it's playing cards. Just looks like money. :) FYI - I HAD cropped out all the people and beer.*laughing*

believingthomas said...

you need to photoshop those red eyes!

We have a SD request for camp from a couple of people.

Christi Dobson said...

I know he would LOVE to be there. He could probably use the break right now. I'll ask and see if he can swing it.

Just called him...need to know the dates...and he says if he goes, we go. Room for me anywhere?

Christi Dobson said...

Looks like camp is out of the picture. We miss it, but I think this year we're going to take a family vacation up to Lake Tahoe. Sunnydale wants to take the boat up and spend a week at the lake. I think it'll be a lot of fun. Tell everyone we said hi!!