Mar 21, 2006

My name is Christi and I'm a coffeeholic.....

Ok, I'm suffering Post traumatic stress from trying to kick my coffee habit. See here's the problem, if I were on crack, I could check myself into a center and be helped by professionals. If I were an alcoholic, same deal. But because I'm on coffee (....no you can not crush up those beans and sniff them nor can you heat and inject and absolutely can't...well...nevermind...) there are no real professional places of healing to check myself into for a coffee addiction. It's a pathetic addiction if you ask me, one that everyone should ignore. ;) Ask, Sarah, I have become slightly delirious.

I think I've decided that I should open up a B&B for recovering coffeeholics.
And I've realized that NOTHING can actually take the place of coffee. You just have to get over it. *sigh*

I'm not sure I'm completely ready to kick my habit. (does that make me an official 'holic?)

So anyhoo, I'm 30 now. I had a b'day a couple weeks ago. I don't feel 30. And I know I don't look 30. Seriously, I took one of the teens from church to school the other day and the teacher out front said..."you guys need to get in the hall quickly, you've got 2 minutes before you're late". She was looking right at me.

I stood there and looked at her a second before I pointed to myself and said "thirty" then pointed to the girl I was with and said "15". We had a good laugh and I left. Ahhh, nothing will ever replace that memory! *grin*

I had wrapped my hair in a scarf that day too, I swear I look older when I do that. *rolls eyes*

Oh well. I'm 30 and I'm loving it. Can't wait to be 40!!! I know, I'm nuts. But it would be a boring world if we all sat around complaining about the same things. *wink*

No comments: