Mar 1, 2006

Rainy Day in Paradise.....what??

A lot of people call Monterey, Paradise. I'm not sure I'd agree. Although it is beautiful here! It's been quite a long weekend for us. Anna's birthday was Saturday. She had a huge party and word around the school is that she's got the coolest Dad ever. 'Cause he throws the coolest parties ever. *huge grin* Then on Sunday, Anna came home after church with the stomach flu, it soon spread through all of us, with the exception of Abby. Thank goodness. But the rest of us had it. YUCK!! Let's just say it was an awful time of it, and we all hope it never happens again.

We're all feeling better though. Now I'm just trying to get the house clean and all the linen washed from the yucky germs. If only I was a clone, then I could stay home and clean and go to work too!! *sigh*

Anna is so excited about being 10. In the military world it's a big deal to be 10. You get your military ID when you turn 10. So now she can go shopping in the PX and Commissary with her ID card. *smile* She's so sweet about it all. "Mom, now you can wait in the car and I can go get your groceries". Boy, do I wish!

Ok, well I'm off to change the sheets on the bed so we can go to sleep. *cheer*
nite!

No comments: