Feb 22, 2006

Untitled Me

The smell of pledge will remain on my hands all day tomorrow. Maybe even until Friday. I hope not. I've got parent teacher conferences on Thursday and would prefer not to go in there smelling lemon-fresh. The only thing I didn't dust was the piano. It needs a different kind of oil than what I've got here. Probably should get the Old English oil, not spray.

Well, now that I've made the important decisions.....*smirky grin*

Today was a weird day. Short day at work, didn't get there until noon. Left at 2:30. Just can't seem to pull myself together. I walk in that place and immediately want to leave. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the work, just uncomfortable with the environment.

I changed my schedule too, so I think it will help. Don't ask me why, most of the time I probably don't have very good reasons for my opinions. What's that phrase, opinions are like elbows...Everybody has a couple. *smile* I like that about my job though, that I can change my schedule. I can stay home if I need to or work longer if I need. I LOVE being an independent contractor. And this Religious Education thing is a lot of fun. I think it's the whole "protestant" thing that's bothering me. Not that I agree with all of the "church of Christ" stuff either. So finding my place is a strange feeling. Hmmm. I'll get back to you on that one.

So I wore my favorite red shirt today. Hate that I have only one. *grin* It's one of those shirts I'd wear everyday if I could just cause I like the fit. But I suppose I'd be committing a fashion crime if I had a bunch of shirts that were exactly alike. Although now that I think about it, I'm famous for buying the same style in more than one color...*laughing*

Ok, well, my old friend, Tide, is calling my name. He pretty much hangs out in the laundry room all day. Although I'm beginning to resent him. I feel used when he's around. Like he's got this thing for cleaning. It's weird if you ask me. *rolls eyes* He's got his friend, Downy, with him this week and let me tell you, she smells soooo good. *wink* *laughing*

Ok, ok, so I only humor myself. But it's a great world when you can admit you're retarded and love it. I admit it and I love it. I'll forever look 10 years younger because of it.

nite nite all ~

No comments: