Nov 13, 2005

Music To My Ears...

I just have to take a moment and dedicate a spot on my blog to the band "One More". They are awesome musicians, everyone from the lead singer to the drummer and all the guitarist. I am so proud of them and the incredible Christian music they are putting out. Can't wait until I hear them on the radio and all the nights of practice in our garage are over...LOL.

Just Kiddin. I mean how many kids can say "My Dad is in a Christian rock band and they play in our garage." *huge grin* Seriously though, if anyone wants to fly out here for Thanksgiving they are playing at our huge Thanksgiving bash. Sunnydale's parents are coming along with the 40 guests we're having for Dinner. I do believe this will be a Thanksgiving to remember!

The garage is almost finished, we turned it into an honest to goodness "band room". LOL We have the drums set up on one wall and the mic's in front of that. Then the amps and everything else is to the side, the computer and keyboard are off to the right. In front of it all, are 2 couches and one loveseat. Did I mention I got a job to pay for Sunnydale's music career? *laughing*

It's a lot of fun, good memories that's for sure.

I'm proud of you babe. I'm proud of you for not letting this talent fade. But for doing everything you can to use it. Sacrifices are worth it, huh? God provides, He always has. It's all for Him anyway isn't it? Love ya!

No comments: