Sep 18, 2005

Wasabi Vs. Pepto

Date night started off really well. We went to Target, then onto a Japanese place for dinner. It's one of our favorites. However, 15 minutes after we left the restaurant my stomach began to hurt. Anyway, the night went downhill fast from there. This picture above was taken before my upset stomach occurred. Interesting premonition, eh? *rolls eyes*

This picture actually goes after the last picture below. But I couldn't get them moved around for some reason. This is post - wasabi. *grin*
But you just went to the bathroom, you have to go again?^


DON"T RUIN MY NIGHT WITH STOMACH PROBLEMS!! *haha* Just kiddin, This picture is during a wasabi attack. I know a few of you out there have experienced Sunnydale during his wasabi moments. For those of you who haven't, wasabi is this green paste like stuff that you mix with a little bit of soy sauce. It makes for an intense and painful flavor on sushi. *laughing* Hey, it's free entertainment.

**Note from Sunnydale**

Acid free dates, I'm sure, are a lot more fun.

****Back to me****

Anyhoo, Let me advise that if you know you've been having stomach problems then be prepared. So maybe in two years Sunnydale will try taking me out again. I have a feeling it'll be a while. *sighs, rolling eyes*

Of course, had we done what he wanted and gone to a play down in Carmel, it would have been a much nicer night. Karma, right? LOL


No comments: