Sep 19, 2005

My hair's testimony

A few of you have brought up the fact that I'm less some hair. *grin* You are right! My almost waist length hair became a little too long, so I went to my friend Tracey and she did an incredible job cutting my hair. This picture doesn't do it justice. I'll have to get Sunnydale to take one with my hair down. Thanks for noticing!

Anyhoo, tomorrow at PWOC I'm supposed to share my testimony. For those of you inside the box, your testimony is your story on how you came to Christ. *wink* I thought it would be nice to hear some of your testimonies. So you can post it here, or email it to me and I can post it for you. Thanks!

I don't have any plans for today. Just laundry. *rolls eyes* Story of my life. *grin* I'll post tonight if something really exciting happens to me today.

No comments: