Mar 15, 2010

So then I was trampled under a rainbow...

Spring is just around the corner! I'm actually really happy about this, mostly because that means it'll be warmer. I'm so ready for warm weather. I can't wait to get our garden planted (ready for this so I can get all these plants out of my kitchen). Vegetable gardens rock. The thought of being able to go outside and pick my own veggies is just so cool. :)

I hope I can keep up with everything going on this spring! The kids will be here in June. So the task is making Mason's room that can counter as a bedroom for 3.... without making anyone feel left out. Hmmm. Here's to working on getting the carport enclosed! :) I am so excited about what this year is bringing. I think it's good stuff. Really good stuff. Finally.

Mason has 2 teeth now. Jaclyn is really coming along in speech. Abby is very stubborn and very much like her Momma.../sigh. LOL Anna just turned 14 and look 18 *shotgun*, Adri is just precious and is doing great in school and Bubba - well, he is *all* boy!

I'm blessed and grateful. So very grateful. :)

No comments: