Aug 14, 2006

Roadside Assistance

We'll start this blog off with a smile.


:)


It's 4:46 in the morning and I just got off the phone with road side assistance. :)


Sunnydale locked the keys in his truck.


Er......someone locked the keys in his truck. :)


I'm sure it wasn't him. :)

He's all freaking out about the truck and I said, "you'll just have to take the car babe"...

There is this look on his face like...."the car.....but it's for girls.....I want my truck"

"it's ok, babe, things happen" is what I tell him. (guilt reminds me of last year when I locked the keys in the truck)

So he took the car.

I'm all proud because I spent my day on Saturday cleaning out the car. I mean I took a toothpick and an old toothbrush and cleaned my car, like I was going to sell it or something.

So I'm slightly disappointed that I don't get to drive it today.

However, I do get the truck. :)

It has air conditioning. :)

There's always a bright side.

So I called our car insurance and they are sending someone to get the keys out.

I'll blog again when it's over and I'm holding the "manly" truck keys in my hand. *grin*

No comments: