Sep 26, 2005

Beautiful Day

Another absolutely beautiful day spent at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I've posted a link to it in one of my former posts. It's such a great place. My friend trace went with us this time. We had a blast. It could only have been better had Daddy been with us. We sure are missing him around here! We came home from church yesterday afternoon and the car was in the driveway when we pulled up and for a second I thought "Sunnydale is home!", but then I remembered that he's not home. It was SOHO sad. *laughing* I can be so retarded sometimes.

I have to say though that my little Sunnydale sure is missing his Dad. He keeps asking me where he is and I tell him he's at work right now and he says "no he's not, he's singing". Then we all just laugh, cause he sounds so sweet when he says it. Not a lot going on over here though. Just trying to get settled in and do homework. This week will be a really busy one, but I'll try hard to post every day.

No comments: