Aug 17, 2005

Boys will be boys....

Ahhh, that silly son of mine. I had a meeting to go to tonight at the Chapel and he refused to wear any shoes EXCEPT Adrienne's. So there he is, in his pajamas, clean from his bath with these huge shoes on. I was watching him walk in and I couldn't help but to think to myself "how very him".

Today was a really long day. Tuesdays are long with PWOC in the mornings. Today I didn't get home until almost 1:00. Then by the time I got Sunnydale settled and Abby down it was almost time to go get the girls from school. I was so exhausted today too. Sunnydale was sooooo sweet. He told the kids gently to let me rest. When I heard that in my already semi conscious state, I completely relaxed and slept for almost an hour!
*cheer*

We have PWOC Sunday this sunday. So we're doing a skit and singing a song. Getting up in front of a crowd like that isn't my thing. Sometimes I feel like since it IS Sun's thing, people assume it's mine too, but it isn't. I'm more comfortable in the background...running things. *joking*

So I decided to take out stock in Starbucks. Clearly their caffeine is worthy of my weekly contributions. So why not? What do you think, Sunnydale? *grin*

I suppose I should be logging now. This was a bloggity day for sure because of the PWOC class. Which, by the way, I think it went really well. However, I'll have to write about it more later. Because my eyes are beginning to cross.

So I'm going to bed with the hopes of being more of a Mary and not so much a Martha tomorrow.
night night

1 comment:

Christi Dobson said...

*lightbulb* Babe! What a great idea. Thanks for the suggestion!!!