Feb 24, 2010

Wow time flies.....

I can't believe how long it's been since I have been on here! We got moved into the house and are just now getting internet. I have to say while there were times I missed it, there were also times it was nice to not have it always on. :)

We've gotten SO much done on the house! And the kids are getting so so big. I really need to update the pictures. I'll try to get on that soon. Hopefully very soon I'll get back into my regular routine of writing. I have *a lot* to say and it's been building. *grin* So much has happened - and I'm constantly keeping my eye on the goal and learning, learning, learning.

God is good. All the time. And I'm grateful that He has so much more patience for me than I have. :) Well, kiddo's are all asleep and Joe's installing the new dishwasher so I am going to get off here and go help...(watch). My sweet husband who hung the moon.

No comments: