Oct 30, 2006

Life in the ummmmmm slow lane

Well, I'm a recovering chickenpoxian. LOL Actually, I got the lab results back from my dr. today and it wasn't the chicken pox after all, but a staph infection! ACK! Holy Cow, how did that happen? Well, it's going away, and I suppose that's all that really matters.

The girls are enjoying school! Adri is making friends and Anna is doing SO much better in school. The classes here are very different from your traditional school and we are loving that!

The little people are doing really well too. They have made friends now with Justin, Katie and Samantha. While she's not taking away Samantha's binky, Abby, is especially loving Justin, she calls him "jon jon". She likes to tell him "no no!" and "shhhh". She has been cracking me up. Sunnydale has had a blast running around and playing.

We all miss Daddy and are counting down the days until he gets here! Love you Sunnydale!

I agree with him too, that we'll start saving now for the John Deere Car. *laughing* That will be great!

I'll try to update more often with pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy ya'll are here (noticed how i threw in that 'ya'll' ;) I know that the kids will have many, many great times!
Laura